Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Technical Staffing since 1980
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply business analysis principles to elicit, understand, document and prioritize the requirements – This may require leading meetings/workshops.
- Analyze business challenges, objectives and develop as is/to-be process diagrams.
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options and communicating this back to stakeholders.
- Work with stake holders to document user acceptance, test criteria, and conduct validation activities
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements
- Configure Infor M3 per requirements and perform unit testing
- Provide Infor M3 and business application systems support to North America divisions.
- Troubleshoot Infor M3 issues and make solution recommendations.
- Work in collaboration with HQ resources or external consultants in areas which require escalation or specific expertise
- Test and deploy Infor M3 solutions per HQ standards.
- Participate in Infor M3 system projects as a functional and technical resource.
- May be required to cross train and back up job duties for Business Systems and Intelligence Analyst position.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have minimum 2 years working in Infor M3 ERP COS/MOS, STS/LTR, Supply Chain
- Past experience developing test cases and executing test plans
- Experience with SQL server database queries.
- Experience in ISO certification environment is a plus.
- Infor certification or the desire to become Infor certified a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, Visio, Teams
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as required by Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors