Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Technical / Marketing Staffing since 1980
Demand Gen Marketing Manager
Working closely with the firm’s Sales professionals, the Demand Gen Marketing Manager will be tasked with managing award submissions, working closely with the firm’s PR resources, posting media placements, content creation, e-mail marketing campaigns, event support, and other tasks.
This role will also be heavily involved with marketing efforts for a sister company focused on financial – tech.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a Small Department and External Services
- Plan and execute communications, including newsletters, invitations, social media, case studies, website, email and Public Relations (in coordination with firm’s PR agency)
- Assist in management of email and social media campaigns, including A/B testing, budget-tracking and engagement analysis
- Work closely with the firm’s PR agency to submit award applications
- Manage drafting and editing of short and long-form content, such as newsletters, email campaigns, presentations and blog posts; manage internal and Compliance review
- Update marketing collateral, including factsheets, presentations, brochures and event invitations
- Assist in drafting marketing materials including one pagers, brochures and presentations
- Collect and help to analyze campaign performance data to gain insights and formulate strategic next steps
- Support administration of marketing automation program HubSpot, including building assets, ensuring clean data, promoting positive internal UX experience and seamless reporting
- Maintain project schedules and Marketing calendar in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Plan and execute events with others from start to finish and help run the events
- Work with various client segments, including women
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Team, Directors and Senior Management as needed
- FP Alpha: website management, social media marketing, content creation, e-mail marketing campaigns and Hubspot management, conference preparation, execution of media & PR strategy, sales support
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing preferred
- 5-10 plus years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in a marketing/communications role preferably in the Financial Services industry or Agency that services financial clients.
- Proven experience in successful event planning
- Previous experience in developing content i.e. newsletters, websites, articles, and graphics
- Past experience managing social media platforms including LinkedIn
- Superior verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests within tight deadlines
- Successful track record in managing projects
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- High proficiency in Adobe, InDesign and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in CRM and e-mail marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Experience in webinar and podcast management preferred
Salary & Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $400 for gym reimbursement.
Forward Resume: Jobs@jobsbl.com