Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Responsible for the daily monitoring of Workers Compensation policy and statistical processing, as well as carrier testing of electronic submissions in our proprietary Oracle-based system. Communicate with insurance carriers regarding submissions and necessary corrections as needed.
- Maintain adequate electronic documentation of all carrier testing results.
- Utilize experience in workers’ compensation policy rate and rule audits/compliance to perform electronic data verification in our proprietary systems.
- Testing of electronic workers’ compensation policy data submitted by New Jersey insurance carriers to determine if the electronic submission meets all of the rules and regulations for workers’ compensation filings in the State of New Jersey.
- Identify items that are not in compliance, and document/communicate these issues to the respective carriers for correction.
- Once all corrections have been made and test files are received that meet Bureau requirements, communicate with insurer and the appropriate Bureau staff which carriers are approved to submit electronic policies.
- Review reports produced from the daily processing of workers’ compensation policies and communicate with carriers and appropriate Bureau staff any areas of concern.
- Complete analysis of carrier data quality performance utilizing data quality reports generated by Spectrum.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager Spectrum Operations/Carrier Testing and/or Director of TOS.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers; (b) perform work activities requiring speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to work requests of and constructive criticism by management.
- The responsibilities associated with this job may change in accordance with business needs. The employee may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience with workers’ compensation rating rules and policies preferred.
- Knowledge of computer operation concepts and techniques desired.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Forward Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org