Website Berman Larson Kane
Best HR Staffing Solutions since 1980
Position: COMPENSATION ANALYST
HR Consulting Firm… provides a fast-paced, stimulating work environment conducive to career development. Competitive pay is provided commensurate with experience.
Compensation experience desired.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assist with development of compensation plans
- Work independently to process information data reports, trends, etc.
- Market and financial research and analysis
- Responsible for high volume of market pricing
- Strong Job analysis/evaluation
- Strong Data extraction and analysis
- Proposal and report preparation
- Salary survey review
- Ad hoc reporting
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models, formulas, macros, etc.
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts)
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Must be well-organized with excellent time management skills, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and understand broad-scope issues while simultaneously attending to details
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented; take ownership of projects and produces results
- Pro-active, goal-oriented and able to move quickly to resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make defensible recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance/accounting, or a business-related field
- Master’s Degree in a directly-related field preferred
Forward Resumes to: Jobs@jobsbl.com