Are You a Recent Graduate ? Looking to Use your Skill in an Exciting Learning, Growing Environment….Our Client a Hardware/Software Manufacturer is a wonderful place to start or continue your career.
Software Engineer C++ to join the group responsible for developing its world-class software and hardware products. This is an opportunity to join a small team of dedicated Software & Hardware Product Developers in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking smart, self-directed developers.
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Python, iOS, Android experience a plus
- Experience with the JUCE cross platform software development library a plus
Linux, Microsoft, Mac OS
- Audio Workflow, Musical Instrument User Interface
VST, AU, AAX Audio Plug-in formats
Dante, MADI audio networking standards
- Knowledge of digital signal processing a plus
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Education: Degree in CS or Engineering
Forward resumes: email@example.com