Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Technology Staffing since 1980
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new Power BI reports and dashboards based upon defined requests and maintain a catalogue of reports’ use and purpose.
- Maintain queue of report requests from initiation through to completion, including their detailed requirements.
- Participate in business analysis activities to maintain reports and develop enhancements as needed.
- Assist end users with Power BI report troubleshooting and training.
- Under the direction of the IT Manager, manage and support all local business applications reporting needs.
- Ensure M3 ERP level 1 support under guidance of the IT Manager.
- Prepares process documentation and work instructions.
- Participates or leads implementation of finance-related technology projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Enforce rules and procedures for cleaning, integrating, and reconciling information/data from various sources.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with business users in BI report and dashboard development required.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing complex DAX queries, preferred. Business objects is a plus.
- Required experience with enterprise ERP systems (Infor M3) developing reports and dashboards.
- Experience with SQL scripting and complex DAX development is preferred. Knowledge of Data Modeling is a plus.
- SQL, SSRS, Power BI required.
- Following Courses a plus: BOW320/ SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence: Advanced Report Design.
- BOW325/SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence: Report Design II
- Strong understanding connecting Power BI Desktop to various data sources;
- Strong understanding of RLS;
- Strong understanding of data warehousing.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as required by Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.