Website Berman Larson Kane
Best NJ IT Staffing since 1980
Primary responsibilities include the support of existing outward facing web applications, and assisting in the development of new applications, all under the direction of the Director of TOS, in order to meet business goals and objectives. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Consult with the Director of TOS to identify the business needs and develop a plan that will fulfill the project charter.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in accordance with SDLC.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Prepare detailed documents that describe input, output and logical operation of the applications.
- As needed, prepare Use Cases that will be utilized during testing by the Application Tester and Business users performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Write or contribute as needed to the development of End-User guides.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers; (b) perform work activities requiring speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to work requests of and constructive criticism of superiors.
- The responsibilities associated with this job may change in accordance with business needs. The employee may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate and defend a point.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Proficient in C#, with a good understanding of writing web applications, and RESTful web services.
- Proficient with writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiarity with micro services architecture and scalability.
- Familiarity with modern web development tools and frameworks.
- 3+ years of SQL Server or Oracle server-side development required.
- 3+ years of Object Oriented Programming development experience required.
- Source Control (Git, TFSVC, Subversion) experience preferred.
- Cloud Technologies experience preferred.
- Scum (Agile, Kanban) experience preferred.
forward resume to jobs@Jobsbl.com