Industry : Insurance
Employment type: Full-time
Job function Accounting/Auditing
Location: Pearl River, NY
- Ensure that all invoices have proper approvals and coding. Facilitate and process all accounts payable invoices, payments and purchase orders within deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly Concur expense reports for Finance ghost card; liaise with staff for appropriate documentation on charges; safeguard Finance ghost card.
- Process event billings for exhibitors and sponsors through CVENT. Confirm billing base to independent source.
- Perform daily application and reconciliation of credit card and cash receipts in accounts receivable subledger.
- Review lockbox accounts and perform upload into accounts receivable subledger; ensure proper cash application and reconcile daily totals.
- Schedule and process wire transfers; ensure correct banking information is maintained on file.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly sales and use tax returns by reviewing Concur and DocuSign transactions via spreadsheet tracking.
- Research and resolution on vendor inquiries.
- Safeguard petty cash and facilitate cash requests; record monthly activity and prepare reconciliation for review by Asst. Controller.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation for select balance sheet accounts.
Forward Resumes to: Jobs@jobsbl.com