Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Medical Technical Staffing Options since 1980
|Description||Do You Like Travel , would like to fully utilize you Leadership Skills; enjoy using Your Lab Skills in a Business Setting?…. Read on!
Manages the hiring, the development and the retention of the Technical Support Specialists (TSS) in order to support sale and service of the complete line of instrument systems and products. Manages staff and at times participates in the essential duties of the Technical Support Group as it relates to training, mentoring or escalation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages the Technical Support Specialist Group to provide technical support services to Internal and External Customers.
• Manages the day-to-day activities of the TSS to include: prioritizing, scheduling, special projects, etc. as needed by the territory or national group.
• Responsible for staffing, training, monitoring and mentoring team of TSSs.
• Ensures that the Technical Support Group is in full compliance with all department/company policies and procedures.
• Reviews 25% of all TSS previously reviewed technical documentation submitted by the RSS (method validation, lot conversion, activity reports, statistics, etc.).
• Responds to customer inquiries when difficult and complex situations arise or as needed.
• Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records.
• Ensures technical and process competencies with the TSS meet the business and client needs, this includes but is not limited to review and rewriting of TSG work flow guidelines, SOPs, documents, training in house, etc.
• Responsible for all Continuous Quality Improvement activities within the Technical Support Group.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
• Assists sales and marketing with RFP’s.
• Responsible for working with Sales to implement meetings with IHN’s.
• Assigns TSS’s to the IPO’s and Lot Conversion and monitors their progress.
• Keeps abreast of current developments in their field.
• Sets and consistently meets target goals within established timelines.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents; respond effectively to technical inquiries and customer complaints. Ability to write and deliver effective and persuasive technical and non-technical presentations to senior management, sales and service staffs, and customer representatives.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, bias, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to apply clinical knowledge to data review and analysis.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
Education and/or Experience:
• B.S. in a related field from an accredited four-year college or university; MT(ASCP) Certification or MLT (ASCP) or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years supervisory/management experience or 5 years Stago experience and 5 years Field Technical Service employment preferably in coagulation.
• Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office suite.
• Current driver’s license is mandatory.
Required to travel up to 75%, including overnight stays, air travel, and international travel.
:forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org