Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Senior Mac OS X Software Programmer
Saddle River, NJ
Currently looking for a senior level software developer who has expertise in the Mac OS X platform and Cocoa development environment to fill an opening with an information provider to the telecommunications industry located in Saddle River, NJ. Interested candidates should have 4 – 6 years of experience as a commercial software developer and excellent software design and implementation skills.
Responsibilities of the Senior Mac OS X Software Programmer
- Enhance and maintain an existing codebase of internal frameworks and applications written in Objective-C (Cocoa), and customer-facing applications written in Java.
- Guide the current and future design of related SQL databases and web-based services.
- Generate production-quality code, and peer-review other developers’ work for the same.
Requirements of the Senior Mac OS X Software Programmer
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 4-6 Years experience as a commercial software developer
- Excellent software design and implementation skills
- Strong grasp of traditional CS paradigms and solutions
- Object-oriented design principles (MVC)
- Software Development on the Mac OS X platform
- Xcode Development Environment
- Objective-C Programming Language
- Cocoa frameworks and concepts
- SQL and RDBMS design (PostgreSQL or similar)
Forward Resumes to email@example.com