Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options NJ NY
Sales Business Administrator, Parsippany NJ Contract-to-Hire
- Lead the instrument shipment process by providing monthly forecasting and direction to Supply Chain. Work with Technical Support Group (TSG) and Field Support Group (FSG) to coordinate delivery times to customer sites and enhance customer’s experience. Track shipment activity to ensure alignment with Finance for revenue purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of our data base system by ensuring Network alignment of our customer accounts and by managing territory assignments
- Responsibility for management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to include generation of reporting tools summarizing instrument and reagent opportunities, total available market opportunities, instrument sales, sales person activity and trending analysis. Provide support to sales team by resolving problems and providing direction to field users. Create documentation detailing how to create reporting tools and execute functions. Work with Manager SNA Sales Operations to make recommendations to IT France on improvements and enhancements.
- Drive the instrument booking process internally by providing field representative in-house support. Work with Contract Finance to resolve any issues preventing the acceptability of a submitted Instrument Proposal Outline (IPO). Track sales activity to ensure alignment with Finance for payment and points purposes.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Managers, Hemostasis Systems Specialists, Key Account Managers, National Accounts, and Finance Department to drive the sales process to ensure the achievement of individual, regional, and organizational goals.
- Gather, analyze and compare instrument data including sales vs. goals, trending and develop reports/charts/graphs. Interpret data and information and recommends actions.
- Identify organizational areas of concern in processes and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Utilize available resources by developing and maintaining cooperative relationships in both Marketing and throughout the Stago organization.
- Work towards creating a thorough quotation system/process.
- Assists the Manager, SNA Sales Operations and Director of Sales on various projects as required.
- Serves as liaison between manufacturer and DSI for providing data related to sales, forecasting, market share and other data.
- Compile the results of the field into the national 30-60-90 day sales funnel and analyze the results to create monthly forecasts detailing expectant bookings and shipments.
•Represent company trade shows, symposia and other events as needed
Responsible for supporting US and Canadian Sales by fulfilling the functions necessary to drive internal sales processes and support. These functions include, but are not limited to, the management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, facilitation of the booking process through the STAR Application, and driving the shipment process with Supply Chain. In addition, the Sales Business Administrator will work inter-departmentally to streamline processes and minimize duplicity in how our business creates and uses data.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required; with 2-3 years related experience.
- Individual must have advanced proficiency in utilization of the Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel.
- Must be able to effectively create and utilize pivot tables. Previous use of a Customer Relationship Management system a plus. Also, should have knowledge of Business Intelligence SAP analytics and reporting software; Instrument order processing system (STAR).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional Abilities, and journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write qualifications reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of profit and loss, market share and ROI.
Up to 10% travel, occasionally overnight