Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Sales Admin Staffing since 1980
|Sales Administration Coordinator|
|Description||Summary: Wonderful Benefit Package, Direct Hire , Friendly Environment
Provide customer support for customers and assigned customers group(s) by effectively maintaining and servicing accounts. Functions as liaison between internal and external customers. Responsible for the rational distribution, assignment of lot sensitive products to customers, through an analysis of sales history, forecasts, and customer’s current stock levels.Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement contract changes and renewals as approved by the Finance Department.
• Enforces all terms and conditions of the existing contracts.
• Set up Standing Order delivery schedules in accordance with the set procedures.
• Prepare Monthly STO Renewals identified by the Sales Transfer Process and early releases.
• Process one-time orders, received by fax, phone or e-mail.
• Handle customer calls from the queue.
• Implement Sequestering SOP as written.
• Account management of assigned accounts
• Coordinate lot conversion requirements, as needed, with the Technical Support Specialists.
• Report key changes in the actual customer demand and Review special ordering needs with Supply Chain.
• Process Standing Order changes and early releases.
• Monitor accounts for standing order renewals until renewed.
• Review Automatic Delivery Batch files.
• Receive and follow up on customer inquiries.
• Ensures compliance with department and/or company SOP objectives pertaining to safety, quality, and productivity as defined by department management.
• Help develop Sales Administration initiatives and strategies.
• Prepare reports to management and sales force on the status of their account as requested.Education:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college preferred. Life sciences experience, in-house account management and/or in-house sales experience a plus. Five to seven years related experience, or 5 years experience preferred.
forward resumes to email@example.com