Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
|Description||Summary: To assist in all packaging functions including WIP inventory, processing materials, planning activities,
and maintenance.Job Duties:
• Prepare appropriate documents used in all labeling and packaging activities in accordance with SOP.
• Prepare labels for vials and boxes per Packaging Work Instruction (PWI).
• Label vials and boxes per PWI.
• Assemble kits per PWI to include addition of package inserts.
• Cap vials and prepare for labeling.
• Finalize documents for line clearance and final product release.
• Account for and reconcile materials used for proper inventory management.
• Insure work area is clean and organized.
• Manage time to meet set productivity goals.
• Assist manufacturing as needed.
Education & Requirements:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.