Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Excellent Compensation Package with Experience
Insurance experience preferred with focus on Commercial Insurance
The Manager, Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will support the delivery of strategic and tactical human resources solutions for U.S. This role will responsible for working with Sr. HR Business Partners to drive superior business results by developing and executing business-driven people strategies, processes and policies and optimizing individual and organizational effectiveness with support from HR Global Centers of Expertise and Shared Services.
Responsibilities: The HRBP will take an active role in partnering with Sr. HR Business Partners and key business leaders in providing strategic HR partnership across the following areas: day-to-day HR support, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition and development, coaching and mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness and partner with business leaders to define and implement new operating structures, systems and processes.
- Participate in the design of effective business models in support of organizational transformation initiatives and execute on restructuring activities.
- Provide thought leadership and tools to help managers guide the organization through a high degree of growth and change (communications strategy, proactive needs assessment, problem solving and team effectiveness interventions, etc.).
Day-to-Day HR Support:
- In partnership with HR Global Centers of Expertise and Shared Services, support execution of all HR programs and services related to Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Training and Development and Employee Engagement.
- Coach and provide advice to managers on legal compliance and policy interpretation and adherence.
- Handle employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner, including investigations, performance improvement plans, corrective action and separations.
- Provide advice and counsel to leaders at all levels on people management and organizational-level issues.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition and Development team to identify, broker and implement strategies to enhance managerial/leadership effectiveness.
Talent Acquisition and Development:
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition and Development team, support the execution of strategies and programs to most effectively attract, develop and retain top talent in client groups.
Participate in talent review and succession planning for client groups
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- May assist in the evaluation of the human capital resources related to potential mergers & acquisitions.
- Participate in the post-acquisition integration in partnership with various other departments and the HR team.
Qualifications: This position requires a high-energy, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. Additional qualifications and knowledge with include but are not limited to:
- BS/BA degree required. Masters degree in HR or business preferred.
- 3-5 years progressive HR experience with a foundation of technical knowledge in key HR disciplines. HR Generalist experience strongly preferred.
- HRIS experience, preferably Workday.
- Business Focus – interest in and knowledge of the business strategy and key business drivers; able to link HR initiatives and programs to business needs.
- Results Oriented – able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans and mange work to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Satisfies Customers – accurately identifies customer requirements and delivers consistent results; ensures that escalated partner/customer issues are resolved with urgency.
- Leadership – takes initiative; willing to take unpopular positions/actions when necessary; self-confident, courageous and assertive; inspires and motivates others; treats others with respect; leads by example.
- Change Orientation – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change; maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations; a change agent.
- Influence Others – able to leverage personal credibility and interpersonal skills to help others make better decisions and positively impact outcomes; able to develop/maintain effective working relationships within and across organizations; asserts own position and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Problem Solving – able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner; effectively uses data as a tool for decisions without being paralyzed by analysis; able to generate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking.
- Communications – able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal results and collective goals
- Proficient in the use of computer programs, including Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
forward resumes: email@example.com