Website Berman Larson Kane
Best FSE Staffing since 1980
Field Service Engineer (FSE) Medical Little Rock, AR Territory
Summary: Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing instrumentation, investigating and resolving customer reports of problems with instruments, and minimize future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
- Installs instruments at customer’s facility, sales demos, product shows, etc, to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Analyzes, reviews, and inspects findings to determine source of problem, and performs troubleshooting, repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Documents and records information to be included in the repair records in accordance with company policies and regulatory agencies.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Timely completion of TSB’s and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrates proper operation to end users.
- Coordinates problem resolution within Field Support Group & other personnel to expedite repairs, including timely escalation.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Responsible for effective management of company resources.
- Conducts basic on-site in-service training of proper operation of company instrumentation.
- Provides application assistance/troubleshooting as required. Supports Sales and Marketing departments.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Strong PC skills, including knowledge of database & internet software; Windows NT, XP and DOS
Education & Requirements:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required with minimum 3 years related experience troubleshooting and repairing diagnostic equipment with field experience required; or Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or a certificate from a Technical/Military School in a related field; Bachelor’s degree in related field from four-year college or university preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel outside of designated territory, if needed. Up to 50% overnight travel dependent upon territory. Occasional weekend/holiday on-call coverage for the region.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Forward Resumes to: email@example.com