Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Engineering Jobs NJ
Automation Engineer , Montvale NJ , Excellent Benefit Package
Essential Job Function:
- The ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission Allen Bradley PLC (ControlLogix and/or PLC-5) control system applications using RSLogix. Recent experience is a must. Higher level skills that are required include analog data handling, data exchanges, recipe handling, etc.
- The ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission SCADA (Wonderware and/or GE iFix) control system applications. Recent experience is a must. Higher level skills that are required include scripting, security configuration, recipe configuration, database interfacing, report configuration, etc.
- Overnight travel (approx. 10%) to customer sites to perform commissioning, customer training, validation support, warrantee support, and service support for equipment and control systems.
- The ability to specify, purchase, and troubleshoot control system hardware and instrumentation. This would include field mounted and panel mounted instruments.
- The ability to read, understand, and develop control system design documents. This would include Functional Specifications, User’s Manual, and engineering reports.
- The ability to review and approve control system design drawings for accuracy and conformance to standards. This would include P&ID, control system schematics, and interconnect drawings.
- Must be aware of cGMP’s procedures and practices and the implication on control system development and modifications.
- Ability to set up, configure, and test computers with various hardware and software features that are included in control system design.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to build customer relationships and be committed to providing our customers with the best service in the industry.
- Must be proficient at handling multiple assignments.
- Prior experience in validation is desirable.
- Must be willing and be capable to climb ladders and to enter restrictive spaces.
- Minimum of a four year degree in engineering, computer science, or engineering technology
- Minimum of three years of experience in control system design and programming.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Confined space entry training is required for potential entry into confined spaces within supplied equipment
Forward Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org