Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Healthcare Staffing Options
Reagent Product Manager
Manage a comprehensive line of coagulation reagents including QC & Compliance products through the product marketing cycle in a post-development environment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage the 4 P’s of Marketing (Product, Price, Placement, Promotion) as well as product life cycle for all FDA-cleared reagents within area of responsibility. Managing product includes forecasting, package inserts and promotional labeling, product quality support and enhancements.
– Contribute to the development of marketing strategies for Hemostasis reagents to meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets for the year.
– Participate on R&D project teams representing the “voice of the customer” to assure that product specifications met market needs in the context of the overall growth strategy.
– Develop competitive knowledge base including potential impact on current and future market position for use by marketing and sales. – Develop and communicate competitive knowledge and value-based positioning to sales team.
– Identify and assess opportunities to grow market share with existing and new products – prepare comprehensive business cases to support development of new products, services or enhancements for the North American market.
– Prepare comprehensive launch packages for new products; coordinating the necessary activities with Operations, Sales, Service and other cross functional areas.
– Lead effort, in collaboration with supply chain, to define long term production plans, problem solving and contingency planning for products in your area of responsibility.
– Support the sales team with positioning products, providing product information and training and involvement with strategic problem solving.
– Utilize statistical tools and information from the marketing analyst and field sales team to optimize product forecasting and minimize scrap, improve targeting and shorten the sales process.
– Manage all projects within budget and deliver projects on agreed to.
– Develop, implement and execute tactical marketing programs.
– Develop tools, programs and promotions for field sales to use to grow market share and support customer base.
– Identify and engage key opinion leaders to impact strategic growth of the products and services in your area of responsibility. – Assist in preparation of Annual Marketing plan for US and Canada in concert with other members of the Marketing team and the Senior Marketing Manager for R & C.
– Lead creation and updates of marketing material for driving growth of your product area (i.e. catalogue listings, brochures, monographs)
– Assist in preparation of reports and action plans to support the activities related to complaint analysis for Quality Systems reviews.
– Prepare reagent forecasts and budgets in collaboration with the Senior Marketing manager for R & C.
– Interact and be the conduit between global marketing product managers and North America. Education/Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in related field from four-year college or university required; 4 to 6 years related experience; medical technologist background a plus and advanced degree preferred.
– Must be able to travel 40% of the time.
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
– Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
– Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
forward resumes to email@example.com